Sunday, October 2, 2011

Where do all the hair pins and bobby pins go?

hair comb tuck replaced all my hair pins

Where do all the hair pins and bobby pins go?  A pack of thirty lasts me a couple of weeks at best.  I haven’t found the real answer to this question (Maybe a leprechaun that has a craving taste for bobby pins that will never be fulfilled?).  But I did find some hair accessories that keep my hair place without getting lost.  You can find them here.   The prices start at $2.99 which considering I used to spend $1 twice a month on hair pins is relatively cheap.  They are Made in the USA.  Another reason I made the switch was because if the little plastic ends are loose or if there are rough spots on the metal I end up pulling some of my hair out with the hairpins.  
A hair style using the hair chignon.

hair chignon 5 prong

No comments:

Post a Comment